You can help the PowerHouse students raise funds for their Haiti trip in several ways.
PowerHouse Bake Sale
Our students will hold another Bake Sale on Sunday, June 25, following Worship.
Needs for the Haiti Trip
Students will be taking a number of supplies with them to minister in the VBS programs they will be leading. If you are interested in helping with supplies, items needed are:
- Clear Scotch Tape
- Shipping Labels—3 1/3” X 4” (1,000)
- White card stock (1,000 pieces)
- Markers—16-20 boxes
- Colored Pencils—16-20 boxes
- Parchment Paper—3 rolls
- 3 X 1/8” Rubber Bands (1,000)
- Balls of all kinds for yard play (soccer, dodgeball, volleyball, beach)
- Portable yard games
- Granola Bars
A table will be set up in the Worship Center for you to pick up a card with the item(s) you will purchase and return to that location.
Prayer Guide for Teen Mission Trip to Haiti
July 8-July 15
- Safety as they drive to Ft. Lauderdale July 7th and fly to Haiti on July 8th.
- Protection-spiritually, physically, mentally and emotionally.
- Faith and reliance upon God.
- Unity and cooperative spirits among the team.
- Energy and strength to participate in the daily activities.
- Ability to be flexible as needed.
- Clear communication of God’s love at the VBS programs they will present Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Pray for safety as each day they will be at a different school about a 90 minute drive from their home base.
- Safety during the “Beach Day” on Friday.
- Safety on the flight from Haiti and drive to Tampa on July 15.
- Smooth adjustments back into their regular daily routines.
May God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face shine on us so that your ways may be known on earth, your salvation among all nations. Psalm 67:1-2